- August 17, 2015Summer 2016 and Fall 2016 Study Abroad Application Now Open
- August 14, 2015There are important DHS developments regarding STEM OPT extensions that might affect you.
- August 13, 2015German Career Fair Employer Registration is now open!
German-affiliated employers and organizations are invited to attend the 6th annual Germany Day Career Fair on October 6, 2015 from 2:00-4:00pm. This event is a great way to connect with globally-minded GT students, many with German language proficiency, who are interested in interning or working full-time for German companies. For more info and to register, see https://oie2.gatech.edu/content/german-day-career-fair-registration.
- July 30, 2015Georgia Tech and Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, Spain (UPV) have been selected to receive grants from the Erasmus+ program for their collaborative student exchange.
- July 22, 2015Interested in a Fulbright? It's your LAST CHANCE to apply this year!
- July 14, 2015There is a new version of the form I-20 that is issued to F-1 students.
- Thursday Sep 3Savant Building #308 (631 Cherry St,…11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Students who are interested in Boren Awards will be given a general overview of scholarship applications and information about how to write a competitive application.
Today is the first day that fall OPT applications may be submitted to OIE via the OPT e-form in iStart.
Tue Dec 1
Study Abroad Walk-In Advising in the Mason Building Lobby on Tuesdays
Parlez-vous français? Guess what…you don’t need to speak French to spend a semester at Georgia Tech-Lorraine!
F students who would like to work off-campus should attend an employment workshop.
Rickey Bevington will be speaking about her observations on Media Coverage and Public Debate in Europe during her Marshall Memorial Fellowship in the Spring.
This session will help students gain the necessary tools to begin searching for a global internship.