These instructions are for current GT Students.
Transient and Special Students, please visit the Instructions for Transients page.
NOTE: OIE strongly recommends that you download and read the Application Instructions before beginning the online application.
Applications that are not submitted correctly will be considered incomplete resulting in significant processing delays.
Complete ALL of the following steps to apply to a Study Abroad Program
1) READ the application instruction packet for your program
- Application Instructions for GT Faculty-Led Programs - Summer Programs, Pacific Program, GTL Fall & Spring
- Application Instructions for GT Exchanges- Exchange and Exchange/Work Abroad Programs at Partner Universities
- Complete the GT Study Abroad Online Application Form
2) Login with your GT account in all lowercase (gpburdell3 and not Gpburdell3)
- for Exchange Programs: this application must be completed first and by the application deadline, an OIE advisor will contact you with additional application materials to your host university.
3) Pay the Program's Deposit through the Online Deposit Payment System
- OIE Recommends that you save a copy of your payment confirmation for your records.
4) Submit supporting documentation to OIE - Refer to the application instruction packet for details.
**OIE does not accept "E-TRANSCRIPTS"**
The following programs no longer require a transcript: GT Lorraine, Oxford Summer Program, Barcelona Summer Program and Argentina/Brazil. All other programs require an official transcript.