Aug 21, 2012 | Atlanta, GA
Current Georgia Tech (degree-seeking) students are invited to enter the Office of International Education's annual Photo Contest. Study abroad students from the Fall '11, Spring '12, or Summer '12 should submit photos related to their education abroad program. International students from those same semesters are welcome to enter photos about their life and educational experience in the U.S.
(Click here to see 2011 Photo Contest Finalists.)
This year, we will be judging pictures for winners in the following categories:
- Best Photography (Study Abroad)
- Best Photography (US by International Students)
- Best Documentation of a Foreign Culture (Study Abroad)
- Best Documentation of US/Atlanta Culture (International Students)
- Best School Spirit Abroad (GT students, Buzz, GT flags or signs in another part of the world)
Please contact email@example.com for an entry form, which details all submission guidelines (no emailed photos or entry forms allowed). Deadline for submission is Monday, September 3 at 4:30 pm.