Weeks per Term
Languages of Instruction*
OIE Program Adviser
This university is located in Moscow, Russia. To learn more about this city and country, please visit:
What's it really like to study at ANE? Read what a GT student and others have to say: click here.
The Academy of National Economy under the Government of the Russian Federation was established in 1977 and has since become a leading educational and research center in Russia the area of public policy. ANE delivers business and educational programs and trains civil servants, entrepreneurs, managers, financiers, and lawyers. ANE's teaching excellence manifested itself through the successes of over its 100,000 graduates. Among the Academy's graduates are presidents of the Newly Independent States in the post-soviet area, prime ministers and ministers, famous financiers and leaders of the Russia industrial sector.
Home to future leaders in the public and business sectors in Russia and abroad, today the Academy constitutes a multi-tier research and educational complex that realizes a continuous education model whose framework incorporates higher education and postgraduate training, as well as tailored professional training.
The Academy's structure has evolved over time to incorporate 15 departments, 3 research institutes, regional branches, as well and multiple research and training centers. ANE's faculty is formed by prominent Russian academics representing the riches of research interests and rainbow of the most advanced tuition methodologies.
ANE holds membership with several international business education associations, including IAU, AACSB, AMBA, CEEMAN, among others.
Students will live with host families in Moscow.
- Breakfast and dinner are provided as part of the homestay
- Georgia Tech degree-seeking student.
- Good Academic Standing with a 3.0* (or higher) GPA at time of application
- Undergraduates complete at least two semesters of full-time, regular college-level study prior to participation*
- At least 18 years of age by the program's departure date
- Be able to stay at the host university for the duration of their semester, INCLUDING through their exam period
- Be in Good Standing with the Office of Student Affairs and Housing
- All Non-U.S. Citizens are welcome to apply to participate in an exchange outside of their home country only. This rule applies to all who do not have a U.S. passport, including U.S. Permanent Residents.
- All study abroad participants are required to have a passport prior to any visa deadline dates, and any needed visas prior to departure date (Students are responsible for securing all required travel documents per the host country’s regulations prior to departure).
ANE will provide students with a list of courses available in the disciplines listed above.
Courses at the Center for International Projects are taught in English. Courses at other ANE institutes are taught in Russian.
CREDIT TRANSFER SYSTEM
1 ANE credit = .88 GT credits
1.136 ANE credits = 1 GT credit
ANE Grade = U.S. Grade
A = A
B = B
C = C
D = D
NP = F
Program Costs (Estimated)
- Semester program participants must pay tuition to the GT Bursar for each GT semester they are abroad. No other expenses associated with this program are paid to GT; instead, these expenses are paid on site.
- Keep in mind the costs of books, health insurance, food, living expenses, and travel money, as well as pre-departure costs like your passport and visa.
- Following are cost estimates for one semester at the exchange program school that may help you prepare for your term(s) abroad. All costs are in USD.