Faculty-Led Study Abroad
Weeks per Term
Weeks per Term:
Languages of Instruction
Languages of Instruction:
Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
History, Technology, & Society
Industrial & Systems Engineering
Literature, Media, and Communication
Nuclear and Radiological Engineering
Summer semester: May 19, 2014 – July 19, 2014
All Faculty-Led Study Abroad Programs have the following baseline requirements:
- You must have completed at least two semesters of college-level study as a degree-seeking student prior to participation in a study abroad program and you must be at least 18 years of age by the program's departure date.
- You must be in good academic standing. Good academic standing is determined by the Registrar's Office and is indicated at the end of your transcript each semester. Academic warning is a subcategory of good academic standing, so students on warning are still eligible.
- You must be in good disciplinary standing. The Office of the Dean of Students and Housing determine your standing based on your disciplinary record.
- You must maintain appropriate standards of behavior. Keep in mind that there are social aspects to the study abroad learning experience. Appropriate standards of behavior must be adhered to at all times. Please note: If you have had previous contact with GT study abroad programs, OIE, and/or the Office of the Dean of Students, applications may require additional time to be reviewed and processed.
- You must complete TWO Mandatory OIE Prep Meetings. Each time you participate in a GT study abroad program, you are required to complete TWO Mandatory OIE Prep Meetings: PART ONE & PART TWO.
Program Costs (Estimated)
PLEASE NOTE: This chart represents the cost of attendance for the semester abroad. It includes estimates for all included and non-included items. All students pay GT in-state tuition rates; out-of-state students add $250 (GTL students add $2,500). Please note that these estimates are subject to change.
GT Mandatory Fees
GT Mandatory Fees:
Books and Supplies:
Admin / Application Fees:
Room and Board:
∗ Includes passport/visa fees, required field trips, local transportation, and incidentals.